Accepted payment methods:
- VISA/MasterCard credit card through Stripe platform.
- Bank transfer
Cancellation and refund policy:
In the event that the payment of the registration fee by the student has the consideration of enrollment in the course (full payment) the following conditions are established:
- 100% of the amount paid will be refunded if the student communicates his/her cancellation of the course before 15 calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 50% of the amount paid will be refunded if the student cancels the course during the 15 calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- The student will not be entitled to a refund of the amount paid if he/she cancels the course once it has started.
- Behavior & Law reserves the right not to hold the course if the number of students is less than 15.
- The student’s enrollment will be considered provisional until the Director informs of the student’s final admission to the course.
- In case of suspension of the course due to lack of participants or non-admission of the student, the full amount paid will be refunded.