A cookie is a small text file that gets stored on your browser whenever you visit almost any website. Its purpose is for the website to remember your last visit whenever you return to that website. Cookies typically store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, use statistics, links to social media, user account access, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt web content to your profile and needs, without cookies, services offered by any website would be considerably diminished.
Cookies used by this website
This website uses its own cookies, which are the following:
- Session cookies guarantee that users who write comments in our blog are human and not automated applications. This is how we fight against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to generate traffic and volume statistics for this website. By using this website, you are consenting to Google processing your data. Therefore, exercise of any right in this regard must be communicated directly to Google.
- Social media: Each social media service uses its own cookies so that you may click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivating or eliminating cookies
At any moment you may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies at this website. These actions are carried out differently depending on your browser. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and any rights regarding deactivation or elimination of them must be exercised there. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies on behalf of said browsers.
- In some cases, cookies must be downloaded so the browser does not forget your non-acceptance of them.